- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Alignment, near Florence, South CarolinaWe all know about the potholes in the surrounding areas! They had to align and adjust my front end. Quick and professional service at a very reasonable price. I was back on the road again in no time! I definitely will be using their services in the future.
Awesome staff and A+ service.
Excellent service and wonderful customer service!
Woodard's Automotive is an amazing place to take your car! I have always had the best experience. I do not know much about cars but they make sure I understand everything and take time with me explaining things. All of the staff are very friendly and informative.
Great service and friendly customer service.
I went here at the last minute on a Friday and they were so helpful by getting the part I needed plus fixing my car right away. The lady at the front desk was so nice . I would recommend this place to everyone and I know now when I can get my car fixed anytime. Thank you Woodards.